St Mary's Primary School-S21-150

St. Mary’s Primary School

Duchess

Our horse is called Duchess as the school was originally started when the Duchess of Hamilton donated money in 1853 to St. Mary’s Church to open a school. Our design is a culmination of all of the children’s ideas and tells the story of our school from its beginning to the present day. It shows our school’s values, our achievements, the activities we take part in and our place in Scotland.

Comments are closed.